Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Effects For Games

As for the fire, I took the image from the net and then create a material in unity. Then I create a particle effects with a ranging size of 0.5 to 2. Then attach the image to the particle and adjust its tint color.
Here's a jpeg image of the fire.

This is the fire in game.


The next effects I did is the regen for the health box. I took the picture of a red cross sign from the net. Then I create a particle effects for the healing and assign the red cross picture and another sub emitters with a gradient of green.
Here's is the picture of the red cross.
This is the game effects.



As for the blood effects, I create a particle effect and try to make it splash downwards. So here is the picture of the blood and also the in game screenshot of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment